Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What Bengal Players Played Better In 2022 Season Than You Expected ?
I'll now add a name besides Perine who looks much bigger and stronger as if hitting the weight room and eating his Wheaties.

I add DJ Reader. Did anybody know he was this good ? I didn't. Reader looks Pro Bowl in there stuffing the run. He gives us a Krumrie or Atkins at DT and that was a big concern after Ogunjobi went Free Agent.

I agree with Irwin name listed, nice surprise. I'll add Hurst has filled the hole left by losing Uzomah. I liked Uzomah, but I like Hurst also. They are different styles of TE, but Hurst was a good add on. Hurst plays all out with a high motor, a top notch TE.

So I add Reader and Hurst to players who have played greater than I thought going into season. I had hopes on Hurst, but I wasn't sure of how he would fit in the offense. No problem, he fits into this offense great. Reader is such a huge part of this Defense now.

So losing Uzomah and Ogunjobi could have set this team back, but look how Hurst and Reader stepped up. Yes to those who mentioned Irwin, what an addition to an already talented group of WR's.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bengal Players Played Better In 2022 Season Than You Expected ? - kevin - 01-12-2023, 11:48 AM