Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What Bengal Players Played Better In 2022 Season Than You Expected ?
This is a great thread. I immediately thought of the rookies, Volson and CTB. And Irwin, making clutch grabs with one hand while snacking on a grilled Velveeta sandwich with the other. But I can't disagree with any of the names tossed out. This is what a TEAM is. Guys inspiring each other to be better than we expected, maybe even better than they thought they could be.

I believe that having so many players exceed expectations is a testament not only to them, but to their coaches. Maybe Zac, Callahan, Lou and the rest haven't made chicken salad out of chicken shit, but they have helped some average players become good, good become very good, and very good become great. Add coaching staff to the list of people who have exceeded expectations.

Also much credit to Duke and his staff, who have brought in high character men who want to be great and are willing to put in the work and allow themselves to be coached, and who put TEAM first.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bengal Players Played Better In 2022 Season Than You Expected ? - Speedy Thomas - 01-12-2023, 12:20 PM