Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Is Jamar due for a HUGE game at some point ?
(01-12-2023, 08:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, but he only did that usually when Ja'Marr had single coverage.  That almost never happens now.  If the offense can have that blend of efficient with the threat of being explosive, they will be very hard to stop.

I think the defense is playing better than they did a year ago at this time and so is the offense.  Despite last week's "off" effort on offense, and some erratic starts/finishes, overall the offense has shown a lot more promise than the unit trying to operate behind a poor line last year.  Has their competition improved from a year ago?  We shall see.  

Yes, he is almost always being doubled, has a Corner and a Safety on him. Also completely agree about our Defense and Offense 
overall just being better than last year. Sure our Defense hasn't been getting nearly as many Sacks but that doesn't mean they don't
get pressure and I think they are even better at stopping the run as long as DJ is in there. Our depth is better on Defense besides 
Corner where we are a bit thin.

The OL is much better even without Cappa and Collins. I still like Scharping and Adeniji has been playing well at RT. The rest of the
OL has been pretty solid as of late and Karras has been one of the best Centers in football this season.

(01-12-2023, 11:30 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Excellent points.  Bengals competition this season is better than last season.  

Burrow isn’t looking for the “I know Jamar is out there somewhere” type throws anymore (and rightfully so).

This is more of an evolution of what they built on last season.

All of those variables affect the stats.

Also excellent points. Forcing the ball to Ja'Marr was the problem with the Offense early in the year and Burrow learned...

Well, that and the new OL trying to gel along with Mixon being poor at picking up the blitz. All this is much better now.

(01-12-2023, 11:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: chris-rock-dafuq.gif]

Same type of face reading that lol WTF?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jamar due for a HUGE game at some point ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2023, 04:05 PM