Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals get screwed, Buffalo wins the SB this year, mark it down.
(01-11-2023, 10:52 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The NFL has their preferred narratives and while games might not be outright rigged, if you don't think they at least try to influence games then you're naive.  Remember, the year Jerome Bettis announced his retirement, the Steelers won the SB as the 6 seed.

The Bengals have suddenly become the "bad guys" again for no reason, after last season's "Cinderella Story."
and this year the "feel good narrative" will be a SB win for Buffalo for Hamlin.

Mark it down.

What is it with you and your overwhelmingly positive vibes here? It's almost like you think the Bills have zero chance against the juggernaut of the Burrow Express and the league loves and respects the Brown family above all others.  Shocked   oh wait..I may have misconstrued your intent... Smirk  It's not AS IF some shady dealing might happen with billions of dollars on the line intermingled with legalized gambling..  of course not. Football fans are ALWAYS head and shoulders above such shenanigans .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals get screwed, Buffalo wins the SB this year, mark it down. - grampahol - 01-13-2023, 01:06 AM