Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report from the Colonel.......
(01-13-2023, 11:55 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: All I see is the image if a small box.  When I attempt to open the object in another tab, it brings up another session of the Bengals Board with this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

So, can anybody help a computer-illiterate brother out and tell me what the OP is?

I see the same thing. I think it is this...

It is a fan account created acting as if Burrow is a Civil War colonel. It is a rip-off of this account, which was a Twitter account playing Andrew Luck as a Civil War era captain. I found the Luck account humorous, but the Burrow account didn't do it for me. I think it is partly because Andrew Luck looks more the part, I don't know. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report from the Colonel....... - KillerGoose - 01-13-2023, 12:08 PM