Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube
(01-13-2023, 08:04 AM)Brimey Wrote: If NFL wanted to they could provide this service themselves and with a modicum of creativity, give fans something new to get excited about.

I'd love the option to pay 29.99 a month or so to get all the Bengals games, exclusive interviews with players, old Bengals games with a couple players who played in them giving a Manningcast type commentary, etc etc. So much opportunity for individual teams to increase revenue by going directly to their fans.

The NFL hasn't independently streamed live games yet, right? They do have their NFL+ app where you can watch replays and All-22's of games a few days after they've aired live.  For them, it's just more profitable to let the networks and streamers pay billions to them and stay away from making the investment in the technology themselves.  

Amazon's TNF games were rough, but it was the first year.  I don't have any trouble at all streaming live games through the YTTV app. I have their package that allows unlimited screens, and I'm a college and pro football junkie, so I have three screens set up in my basement and stream 3 games at a time, some in 4k, and never have a problem with YTTV streaming.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube - GAWhoDey - 01-13-2023, 01:09 PM