Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube
(01-13-2023, 09:12 AM)Synric Wrote: I know everyone wants streaming but the application actually sucked. Amazon Thursday Night games were so bad this year. Sound was an issue slow speeds bad cameras etc.

It will get better but right now the whole "streaming football" is bad. I do have to admit I'm happy this is google and not amazon and Apple. I dont like how Amazon is doing Thursday Night football and I have a massive grudge against Apple.

Also unlike most streaming formations YouTube let's you change the resolution all the way up passed high def and all the way down to 144p.

i had no issues with the Thursday night streaming.  I thought the picture was phenomenal.   I just hated how I couldn't quickly change channels on my apple TV for commercials like you can when a game is playing within the YouTubeTV app.

The Bengals are a big draw for the networks.  I live in Iowa, and I bet the Bengals were on our national affiliates here at least 10 times.   Compared to the 90's, I'll take it.   :)   

I used to have DirecTV and made the switch to YouTubeTV three years ago and could NOT be happier about it.

I go with the RedZone channel for my Sunday football watching.   Feels like you never miss a Bengals play once they cross midfield.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube - Mgbrown66 - 01-13-2023, 02:38 PM