Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube
(01-13-2023, 09:12 AM)Synric Wrote: I know everyone wants streaming but the application actually sucked. Amazon Thursday Night games were so bad this year. Sound was an issue slow speeds bad cameras etc.

It will get better but right now the whole "streaming football" is bad. I do have to admit I'm happy this is google and not amazon and Apple. I dont like how Amazon is doing Thursday Night football and I have a massive grudge against Apple.

Also unlike most streaming formations YouTube let's you change the resolution all the way up passed high def and all the way down to 144p.

I've had Youtube TV for a couple years now and the streams have been pretty much fine.
I would expect that streaming a Sunday Ticket game will be just as smooth on Youtube TV as watching a game on there that's on ESPN, CBS, FOX, or NBC.

Just as a side note, I really like Youtube TV in general. It gives me pretty much every channel I want except for the Bally Sports regional channel(s).
That's literally the only thing I haven't liked about it.
But with the Reds being so bad, I've been ok not having it.
And for those wondering why I would get the Reds but not the Bengals, it's because somehow the Reds are considered in-market all the way down here in Nashville, along with the Braves. So MLB streaming out-of-market games doesn't work (without faking my location to somewhere else obv, which I don't do).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube - ochocincos - 01-13-2023, 03:20 PM