Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube
(01-12-2023, 05:43 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: I'm with you there, my friend.  
I was an original  Sunday Ticket subscriber and at that time you could pay for it as  stand alone option without the monthly direct tv programming.   I grandfathered that until I was forced to move to another home and they declared I had not shifted my home but had reestablished it....bye bye grandfathering.   I was OK with it  as I had negotiated a package  for the new home before I disconnected the old one....or so I had thought.   

When it came time to hook up the new satellite...there was not record of the sweet deal that I was offered to continue my subscription.   The old bate and switch.   Lesson learned.   

Now when they come calling online or on phone and start giving me the big sell, I tell them to send the details to my email so I have a paper trail of it.   "Sorry, there is no way we can do that".    Sorry, then there is no way I will EVER use your product again.   Fool me once, shame on you; twice, shame on me.   I'll just watch a replay on NFL.com.

I've had DirecTv since 96 & only Sunday Ticket since 2000....lol. I can finally be done with ShitrecTV.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube - PCB Bengal Fan - 01-13-2023, 04:03 PM