Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube
(01-13-2023, 12:10 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Wow we had very different experiences. Guess it depends on quality of your internet. The Thursday night 4k games on Prime looked amazing. Likewise, the 4k content on YouTube TV is absolutely fantastic albeit somewhat limited in scope to mostly sports. YTTV almost never buffers, the DVR is unlimited and the layout is nearly perfect. Like I said, your streaming experience is going to be directly tied to the quality of your internet

(01-13-2023, 02:38 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: i had no issues with the Thursday night streaming.  I thought the picture was phenomenal.   I just hated how I couldn't quickly change channels on my apple TV for commercials like you can when a game is playing within the YouTubeTV app.

The Bengals are a big draw for the networks.  I live in Iowa, and I bet the Bengals were on our national affiliates here at least 10 times.   Compared to the 90's, I'll take it.   :)   

I used to have DirecTV and made the switch to YouTubeTV three years ago and could NOT be happier about it.

I go with the RedZone channel for my Sunday football watching.   Feels like you never miss a Bengals play once they cross midfield.

(01-13-2023, 04:08 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I've been streaming on Xbox for a decade with no problem. Haven't had a DirecTv cable box for that long.

There's a ton of articles on the poor quality of the Amazon Thursday Night Games. And it's not just the internet quality although that is a major part they've had alot of audio issues all season. TNF ratings took a massive drop.

Of course the networks have been dealing with live football forever so it isnt a surprise Amazon would have a few issues in their first year. I'm sure next year will be ten times overall quality.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Sunday Ticket moving to Youtube - Synric - 01-13-2023, 04:24 PM