Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you are going to love this from Joey B
(01-14-2023, 10:00 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: No matter how much Joe says it, some won't lend it any credence. I haven't heard a QB here talk about the HC like that since Boomer and Sam....and vice versa. Sam always said his offense wouldn't have been as successful without a mind like Boomer had. I think we have a similar dynamic now, and hopefully the FO is smart enough to realize this. There will be rebuilding years, but stay the course.

But now their comments will ring hollow for 95% of the fans.. They’ll just look stupid
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow you are going to love this from Joey B - Soonerpeace - 01-14-2023, 10:04 PM