Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you are going to love this from Joey B
(01-14-2023, 10:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They shouldn't ring hollow. 12 wins this year is huge and I feel like the team left meat on the bone. This could be a perennial 12-14 game winner.

Zac and company have improved and adapted. They started terrible, but to their credit...adapted. I'll freely admit that.

I used to be in the camp that Burrow made Zac, but I'm not anymore. Look at the start of the year. Offense looked terrible, then they adjusted so coaching matters.

Also, look at how other can't miss QBs like Trevor Lawrence play. He's good, but he's not at Burrows level. Coaching matters.

And the front office...it feels like every move they make turns out good. Whatever changes they've made, worked.

I feel like you've nailed it here. I had more faith in Zac than the average member here, but I certainly won't pretend I had the faith that Sled had.

When I look at our schedule, how the season started this year, I am firmly in the retain Zac camp. I said at the onset of last year, it's make or break. They made it. I think this year might be more impressive. Especially with how the team showed its depth. That depth, to me, points to coaching. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow you are going to love this from Joey B - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-14-2023, 11:00 PM