Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you are going to love this from Joey B
(01-14-2023, 11:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: I feel like you've nailed it here. I had more faith in Zac than the average member here, but I certainly won't pretend I had the faith that Sled had.

When I look at our schedule, how the season started this year, I am firmly in the retain Zac camp. I said at the onset of last year, it's make or break. They made it. I think this year might be more impressive. Especially with how the team showed its depth. That depth, to me, points to coaching. 

Agreed. Doing it thar 2nd year was big. The nfl strives for parity, so the 1st place team gets some anchors attached in the form of lower pick and tougher schedule. We were better this year. And the front office went out and added some quality lineman. Maybe some below the radar guys too that performed well.

Really, the next question will be how they handle having Burrow highly paid and manage the cap. But, I think they'll be able to do it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow you are going to love this from Joey B - THE PISTONS - 01-14-2023, 11:46 PM