Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 11:07 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't believe for a second that Williams actually intends to track Burfict down in Miami and shoot him on sight. But that doesn't changed the fact that he hit the send button and his words were out there. Maybe emotions got the best of Williams that day, but nothing can hide what he said and what it meant. "Going to paint you" = I'm going to shoot you. There's no debate, and it doesn't take a "urban" type of individual to figure out that's what he meant. You keep downplaying this in defense of him to try and win this pissing match of "who's player said what" on social media.

(12-16-2015, 12:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Since you keep tap dancing around this I'll ask point blank.

Do you think that Williams intends to murder Burfict?

A threat.... is a threat.... and still a threat.. No matter how much intent is behind it.

Take that tweet and show it to any law enforcement official and see what they have to say about it.

Just to say hypothetically, Vontaze winds up dead a few days after that tweet, is Williams a suspect or not?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/do-social-media-death-threats-count-real-threats-or-just-digital-venting-180953506/?no-ist
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - yellowxdiscipline - 12-16-2015, 02:03 PM