Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enjoy the Journey Part 2. On to Buffalo
I'm just glad we came out with the win there, that could so easily have been a loss. I think it's more than reasonable to say the game went just how the Ravens would have liked, outside of moreorless one play. Certainly had more success with the ball than we did, and we have a far better offence. Completely different styles though and playoff football is always a struggle if you can't run the ball.

Back to back years with a playoff win, this one against a strong divisional rival who know how to have success in the postseason, especially at the stage we just beat them at. Winning when I don't think we even played 'that great' is a sign that the Bengals are changing. For once, it's not us falling over ourselves in the playoffs.

We've gotta look a lot better next week though. I know Buffalo also didn't look perfect themselves, so it is two teams coming into the game who aren't playing their best ball. But I think even a poor Buffalo scores 20 at the absolute least, and will have periods of being able to move the ball. Allen running, combined with Diggs and Davis is tough to defend. Gotta limit the big plays through the air if we want this one. Offence... well they've gotta have more than 2-3 good drives next week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enjoy the Journey Part 2. On to Buffalo - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-16-2023, 06:39 AM
RE: Enjoy the Journey Part 2. On to Buffalo - IcoHolic - 01-16-2023, 08:00 AM