Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-16-2023, 10:44 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think it's funny they're all talking about how the Bengals only put up 17 points against the Ravens and then comparing their defense to the Ravens' defense.

We put 7 quick points on them and were about to put 7 more on them before the game was cancelled.

Division games are just different. I don't know why they're pretending to not know that. After all, they nearly lost to Miami yesterday with their third string QB.

Yeah. We had a much tougher game against a 2nd string QB. But it's odd. It looks like the team lost focus since the Bills game, especially on offense. I don't see the fire in their eyes anymore. It was the defense that bailed us out both times. Hubbard had the same amount of TDs and more yards than Chase. But it's also scary that Andrews (the Ravens best Kittle/Kelce-type receiver) was left wide open at times. Why wasn't Flowers put in? It looks like there was Chinese in the protective metal plates - defending against TEs and large Raiders of the Lost Ark boulders. There were times when the Ravens played a single high safety - why didn't they call an audible for both wideouts to go go/sluggo-go routes?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Interceptor - 01-16-2023, 11:03 AM