Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor has built an amazing culture
(01-16-2023, 11:47 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Well, for me, it's 3 years to prove yourself, whoever they got. And those same people who didn't want the new coaches don't understand that a new coach usually inherits a team that he did not build, so there would be some growing pains of learning an entirely new system. It was destiny Zac sucked the first year (and I expected it to be the norm) and that put him in the pole position to get Joe Burrow. Then it remained to be seen what Zac could do with such a weapon.

The great thing about it is that like another player on the team I know who thinks this we are in a great spot with Zac

Joe Burrow completely unprompted: “My plan is to be here (in Cincinnati) my whole career. Hopefully Zac (Taylor) is here with me my whole career, too.”

‘Zac, to me, is the best Head Coach in the NFL.’
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor has built an amazing culture - Soonerpeace - 01-16-2023, 12:01 PM