Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
They largely seemed reasonable to me. Obviously didn't read everything on those links, but the comments I did seemed largely reasonable. They're aware it'll be a close game and they fancy themselves as slight favourite since they're at home. That's how we'd feel if we were the #2.

They did seem concerned about capitalising on our potentially bad OL, and also seem concerned about the secondary keeping the Bengals passing game in check. I think that's reasonable, Buffalo's defence is good, but is banged up and I like our receiving options against their secondary.

They seem to think Josh Allen running well presents their 'best' chance. I'd probably agree, if Allen is able to run it himself then that'll make defending their big play more difficult. I think if we limit Allen running it, we can do ok on Diggs/Davis. We're used to gameplanning for Lamar Jackson though, so I hope we'll do ok against Allen running it.

It's a meme, but this really is a coinflip game. I don't think there's a lot between these two teams at all. Maybe they get favoured for playing at home, but I agree with Sam Hubbard, I like our guys playing on the road too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-16-2023, 12:48 PM