Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor has built an amazing culture
(01-16-2023, 03:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm thinking when the Rams fire McVay Zac probably has an opening for him as an assistant.

Sean McVay is the real deal. He will never be an assistant again. I’m shocked he didn’t retire this year. I expect it was because his agent talked to FOX and they are waiting on Brady to decide. Second I don’t think he wants to leave ownership or Matt Stafford like this. He’s gonna jump to TV at some point as his knockout wife wants more of him than she’s getting. He will jump back to coaching in 5 years like Gruden
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor has built an amazing culture - Soonerpeace - 01-16-2023, 03:18 PM