Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first night game...it was electric
I have to be honest, when I found out last sunday that I scored tickets to the playoff game I wasnt all that excited. A long road trip to cincy, take a day off work, pack, get a hotel, etc all seems like a big PITA to me when I can comfortably watch at home on my 19" philcox.

But after walking longworth hall, the banks, seeing TJ hoshamazod(some may get the reference) and seeing all the energy around the stadium was damn near euphoric. And once the game started, the energy was even more turned up. Ive never been to a game(any game) where noboday sat the entire time. It was electric and Im damn sure glad I got over all my hurdles to go down there.

One bad thing was my son started feeling awful with a bad headache near halftime. I asked him if he wanted to leave but he had no interest in walking out. He suffered through the rest of the game and then promptly threw up all over the back seat and the hotel parking lot just as we pulled in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My first night game...it was electric - Browns Town Bengal - 01-16-2023, 06:11 PM