Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One could say Zac is one of the greatest Bengals coaches ever.....
(01-16-2023, 07:37 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I had been heavily in the fire Zac side after his 1st 2 seasons but I'm in the he's a good coach now. My concern for him is still the offense. This defense is beyond special and probably the best one I've seen with this team ( but only been a fan since 2005 ). We are gonna start losing pieces and I don't think this offense will be good enough to win with out them. Not trying to be a downer just trying to look at it from a different perspective. I just think we have too much talent and the offense isn't that creative at times.

Glad after listening to Joe’s comments on Zac and the offensive coaches game prep and then Dan Orlovsky the other day I feel they are way ahead of the rest of the league.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One could say Zac is one of the greatest Bengals coaches ever..... - Soonerpeace - 01-16-2023, 10:28 PM