Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last Year, Many On Here Said Bengals Couldn't Win At Tennessee or Kansas City
In all fairness, I have been worried about playing in front of the Bills Mafia from the start of the season.

And I expected a win last year at Tennessee. And I thought the Bengals could win in Arrowhead last year. Indeed, in the Buffalo/KC game I was rooting for KC because the Bengals had beat KC a few weeks earlier. Some of us posters who had rooted for KC were raked over the proverbial coals when KC got ahead 21-3, and my faith did falter at that point, but the Bengals did win.

But Buffalo has always been the team I've been most worried about. This is why I circled the MNF game, because this was the chance for the Bengals to get a possible Divisional matchup at home, rather in front of that raucous Buffalo Mafia. Buffalo is a complete team, well-coached, were the consensus pick before the season to go to the Super Bowl, and only the loss of Von Miller has mitigated my concern. They've lost some ridiculous games, such as Allen fumbling away a sure win when he fumbled in the end zone, but we can't depend on turnovers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Year, Many On Here Said Bengals Couldn't Win At Tennessee or Kansas City - Nepa - 01-17-2023, 08:46 AM