Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last Year, Many On Here Said Bengals Couldn't Win At Tennessee or Kansas City
Unfortunately the Bengal offensive and defensive staffs were royally pumped about their game plans and how the game started vs the Bills at PBS. I don’t know how much the Bills gleaned from the first game. When you get to this point in the playoffs it’s more about players making plays. Bates knocking Huntley out at the two. The last play and Hail Mary and the Bills receiver just misses it. Of course the Hubbard yard dash.

You can analyze the stats and the individual matchups to death. But these games IMO are more about big time players making big time plays. But there’s one area that I think comes into play and that’s our linebacker play. Allen is going to fumble Sunday.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Year, Many On Here Said Bengals Couldn't Win At Tennessee or Kansas City - Soonerpeace - 01-17-2023, 11:42 AM