Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Brown wants to keep Burrow long term
I think Burrow will take a team friendly deal, even though he deserves to be the highest paid player the NFL has ever seen the moment he's due for a long-term contract.

With that being said, I also believe Burrow could buck the trends and win SBs even if he's eating the most cap on the planet, too. Burrow is a top tier QB with literal year in and year out MVP potential and I'm willing to accept that ZT is a top-tier HC, so what are we afraid of if Burrow asks for the salary he deserves? Teams with high-salary QBs don't win? Meh, don't we have a bunch of evidence that Burrow is curse and trend-proof?

BUT Burrow has done and said everything as perfectly as possible, so I almost feel spoiled and entitled enough to flat out assume the guy is going to gleefully choose to be paid like a middling starter just so he can benefit the Bengals. I see better than I hear, but the guy has done everything 100% right so far and I don't see that changing.

We're spoiled rotten, but I guess we've earned it. We're looking at having the best QB on the planet and expecting the guy to take Ryan Tannehill money while winning multiple SBs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown wants to keep Burrow long term - Nately120 - 01-17-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Mike Brown wants to keep Burrow long term - IcoHolic - 01-18-2023, 08:29 AM