Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-17-2023, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Also, as soon as we beat them I fully expect their fanbase to just dip into the laziest Marvin-era insults about how our team is a bunch of dirty players and criminals.

I’m sure some may resort to that (every fan base has some of “those”), but I think things remain cordial as long as things remain cordial on the field, win or lose. Once the players start talking trash, things tend to intensify. Mixons comment about the Bills LBers “they aren’t the ravens” touched a nerve. We feel our LBers are better than the ravens LBer. Roquan and Milano, both All pro- Edmunds is pro bowl every year but wasn’t great. This year, Edmunds has been great…… while Queen hasn’t been as advertised. Solid, yet unspectacular. Those kind of comments don’t come out of our locker room. Ever. And will get a rise from our fan base when we feel our guys are being slighted. That’s really about all you’ll get in terms of insults from the majority of our fan base imo.

We have zero SB wins- we don’t have a leg to stand on with regards to talking about the past. 4 straight SB losses, Wide right, music city miracle, the drought and 13 seconds. I just couldn’t be happier to have what looks to be a 10+ year window to get one before I die. ??
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Mafioso - 01-17-2023, 07:30 PM