Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 04:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well for one accusing others of being senile, you would think one would comprehend once I learned it was 1st down and not 3rd down it changed my perspective. Thus, I gave you my new perspective. No, he is not average and in fact less than a year removed from major knee surgery he is exceeding expectations and getting better every week. We understand Burfict just as you understood Harrison's intent when he was in his prime. The difference is only one of us is man enough to admit both guys mission is and was to injure. They are one in the same.

This is the part I am calling into question when I discuss your senility.  I have not said a word about his issues being dirty.  I have said that like harrison he is dirty but that is as far as the equivalent goes.  He's not even half what Harrison was in his prime.

What was your expectation for him at this point.  Less than 5.5 tackles per game, negative sacks/FF/FR/INT's.  Cause right now it seems like he's just a place holder in your D.

See we took the negative with Harrison because he produced, you are just accepting the negative of Burfict without any production.

Even Burfict knows he's average at best.  He celebrates a tackle on the player afer he gains 9 yards of first down.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - SteelCitySouth - 12-16-2015, 04:42 PM