Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-17-2023, 07:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Thanks, and your assessment isn't too far off, our current OL is same or better than what we rolled with last year, as long as we don't play Aaron Donald, we should be Ok.. lol 

You guys got a great team too.

I think it boils down to whomever wins the TO battle. Bills haven't been doing a good job collectively there. But game still has to be played.

also, i can't create an acct on your boards, so for the love of God,

Trey is not known as a dirty player.
watch this replay, there is no hitch in it when he's going down (the non-frontal view), also, please note, he landed on his broken wrist, he's a big boy so it's only natural to roll and keep that weight off of his wrist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPmrV5dUIys
(post that link for your fellow fans).

Next, 
I see some are saying Bengals-Bills shouldn't be on a neutral site because their records weren't the same. 
Yet you got KC at a neutral site and they have 1 more win than you?

Basically it was a "what if" Buffalo had won? All the Bengals got was a "what if" we had lost? If we had won, you'd be playing us at home. so how come it's not a neutral site?  Make sense?

I agree on Trey. I stood up for him saying that he rolled as to keep pressure off of his wrist. Many agree. Many disagree. Seems about 50/50.

I was miffed that we didn’t get a chance to play the game. We went into the game controlling our own destiny…..then we didn’t…..without playing a game. That was my initial thought and I haven’t thought about it since. Life is too short to harp on such things. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life…… life isn’t fair. Sorry if that’s not what you want to hear, but causing unnecessary stress is one of the stupidest thing one can bring upon themselves. I move on very quickly with things that I cannot control
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Mafioso - 01-17-2023, 08:06 PM