Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-17-2023, 08:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post Mafioso. Couldn't really breakdown the teams any better than this myself. The Bengals are obviously my favorite team, 
but the Bills are my second so if we do somehow lose I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the way. Honestly, I think it will be a 
high scoring game the opposite of this last one against the Ratbirds who know us so well. Burrow has yet to really have a great 
playoff game besides maybe the AFC Championship game last year against the Chiefs, so he is due.

I also think if the OL blocks somewhat well we match up very well with your Secondary. Bottom line, the Offense that scores TD's
and not FG's is going to win this game and it will probably be the team with the ball last.

Should be one for the ages. Sucked what happened to Damar, but hey, he is alright now thank God we get to play this game.

Thank you. I appreciate the welcome.

So how does this 2 team thing work? Are you from Ohio orig? I’m assuming your from an area without its own team and liked the uniforms growing up? That’s how I became a UNC Tar Heel fan back in 1982. Loved those unis!

I couldn’t imagine having a second favorite team, especially in the AFC. Once you have a good QB, everyone is the enemy ? not trying to be disrespectful, it’s just Bills or bust for me forever.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Mafioso - 01-17-2023, 10:01 PM