Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-17-2023, 07:17 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Your playmakers are the best in the league imo.  Chase and Higgins are both legit superstars imo.  Boyd is the quintessential slot wr and an all time member of Bills Mafia.  Thanks again Tyler (and Andy). You created one of the most memorable moments in my football life. I’ll forever be thankful.  Hurst is a top 10 TE and a great locker room guy.  Mixon, I’ll refrain from expressing many of my thoughts on the person, as that one moment in time will forever be one of the most disgusting things I’ve watched. He’s a helluva RB. Speed, power, elusiveness. He brings it all. Perine is one of the best backups in the league and I’m hoping the Bills can sign him if we let Singletary go via FA.  Perine and Cook would compliment each other well imo.  The OL is the question mark and what I know the least about.  We faced a banged up Miami OL last week and didn’t provide very much pressure.  If that happens again this week-  we’ll need to score 40+ to have a chance.  

1 day past his 18th birthday Joe Mixon made a horrible mistake. But he did something that far too many youthful offenders don't do, he took advantage of his second chance and turned his life around. I had trepidations about Joe when he was drafted, a lot of us did.  But, in the 6 1/2 years since he came to Cincinnati, he has been a model citizen. There is not even a whisper of him doing anything not above board.  He interacts with the fans, his teammates love him, and he participates in charitable events including free football camps.  He could have let 1 mistake, granted a really big bad mistake,  spiral his life out of control.  But he didn't, and he grow up to be a contributing member of society.  Isn't that what we hope for all 18 year olds who get into trouble?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-17-2023, 11:53 PM