Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 04:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is the part I am calling into question when I discuss your senility.  I have not said a word about his issues being dirty.  I have said that like harrison he is dirty but that is as far as the equivalent goes.  He's not even half what Harrison was in his prime.

What was your expectation for him at this point.  Less than 5.5 tackles per game, negative sacks/FF/FR/INT's.  Cause right now it seems like he's just a place holder in your D.

See we took the negative with Harrison because he produced, you are just accepting the negative of Burfict without any production.

Even Burfict knows he's average at best.  He celebrates a tackle on the player afer he gains 9 yards of first down.

Let's jump in the Way Back Machine and take a trip aaaaaalllllllllll the way back to 2013, the last season Burfict was healthy. 

171 tackles (lead the NFL)
3 sacks
6 passes defended
1 int
1 forced fumble (for a TD)

P.S. Burficts job isn't to rush the passer.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - rfaulk34 - 12-16-2015, 04:54 PM