Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens parked 2 safeties EVERY PLAY and dared us to run
(01-17-2023, 10:17 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: I have been watching football for over 40 years and I have a lot of knowledge as a fan but I am not a student of the game by any means so a lot of the technical side of the game goes past me.
 My question is , why cant we get the run game going when it seems like that is what the defense is giving us?
Is it Mixon's fault? Does our line suck at run blocking? It seems to me like the other team knows when and where we are going to run it. Are we telegraphing our plays somehow?
We are a decent line away from having a run like the Cowboys did from 92-95 I believe and I would hate to see this team's one flaw keep us from winning it all.

One thing is a teams front can be better with their front 7 than a front 8, the Ravens were playing very well with their core, they did not need a extra safety...

Look at bengals, i believe i read we are one of the lower blitzing teams, part of that is the pressure they get with their core.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens parked 2 safeties EVERY PLAY and dared us to run - Essex Johnson - 01-18-2023, 01:26 PM