Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-17-2023, 07:17 PM)Mafioso Wrote: ...

1. Apple came in with a reputation, so we were weary of him, but he's been good overall, even if he occasionally gets burned.

2. Our line is a concern for sure, but we know this team made the SB with a bad line, and it's actually been holding up better this year, even after the injuries.

3. I am worried about the game being in Buffalo.

4. It feels nice that Cincy and Buffalo are finally back to being elite teams, at the same time, no less.

5. I'm glad Von Miller is out, although it was Aaron Donald that really destroyed us in the Super Bowl.

6. Zac Taylor has done a great job in building the roster and changing the culture. He also has a great relationship with Burrow. That said, I don't think he's the greatest game planning HC. I think he was throughly out-coached by John Harbaugh last week. We just made a couple key plays that saved our bacon.

That said, I'm happy to have him as our HC.

7. Praise God that Damar Hamlin is doing much better. That said, I really think the Bengals were on their way to kicking yall's rears. Every game is different though and this one is in your house.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Shake n Blake - 01-18-2023, 04:26 PM