Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-18-2023, 01:52 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Great post, many thanks.  This is why we should et other fans post here.

Much appreciated. So far, this board is miles ahead of every other opposing board I’ve visited. I would’ve been here sooner, but we haven’t played! I was just lurking prior to the mnf game but decided to join in after reading some of the posters.

It’s often tough as an opposing fan. I see some of things you guys wrote about our board, trying to relay what you think is the consensus and I just have to nod my head in disagreement. I won’t try and change anyone’s mind, but every board has their shares of cancerous posters. We have a couple handfuls that are VERY active and I think the negativity you read regarding cinci are those same posters posting multiple times. For the most part, everyone appreciates the talent on your team as well as the coaching staff.

The Hendrickson roll can be seen both ways. I understand both sides of the coin. I don’t think it was malicious, but watching it, I understand how some think it was. Hursts block, the initial block was phenomenal. The follow through was unnecessary. I haven’t seen every view, but it looked like he smashed his helmet into the ground. If this isn’t the case and someone has a video, I would love to see it and show the bills board. I haven’t seen one yet. Do I think he’s dirty? I haven’t seen enough of him and would be inclined to say no, he’s not dirty. Same goes for Trey, although I thought I saw him (it may have been someone else) deliver a pretty unnecessary blindside block to the back of a raven last week…… but I could be wrong. Higgins did nothing wrong. Obv. Pretty clean team imo.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Mafioso - 01-18-2023, 06:44 PM