Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Anyone going to apologize to Marvin Lewis?
They may not be extensive but the Zac Taylor Bengal make adjustments at half

https://theathletic.com/3862559/2022/11/15/bengals-halftime-nfl-zac-taylor/

Quote:Taylor: What we do is (offensive line assistant) Derek Frazier covers protections and adjustments we need to make or confirmations of what we are doing. He can prepare that during the half. We got the iPads. While he’s doing that, as coaches, we are listing our runs and passes. Imagine a two-sided dry-erase board. On one side he’s projecting protections. On the other side of that dry-erase board, we are writing runs and passes that are going to come up in the second half. (Offensive line coach Frank Pollack) is going through the runs and we are sitting there going through passes.

Quote:Anarumo: I’ll have a bunch of things compiled for me that (senior defensive assistant Mark Duffner) gives me. ‘Hey, here’s what this is, here’s what that is.’ Again, he does it during the series, but it’s nice to see it. Then we show the guys, ‘Hey, these are the runs we are having trouble with. These are the passes to look for and what other adjustments for the second half.’

Quote:Defensive lineman D.J. Reader: Halftime adjustments are a big deal. It’s the only time the people up top and the people down — they get to communicate on the headsets — but they talk through what they just saw, why they saw it, when they saw it.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone going to apologize to Marvin Lewis? - pally - 01-18-2023, 08:20 PM