Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 12:23 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Thanks for all the insight.  I just emailed Ken Dorsey.

I see. So a spy. And maybe you are the person in your profile picture.

Well, then you should know the following:
  • Run it right up the middle. Reader is weak, like a feather, and you can run right through him. I mean, he never gets votes as an all-pro or pro-bowl, how good could he be?
  • The Bengals safeties don't know what they're doing. You don't have to pay attention to where they are on the field. And they're poor at tackling. Runners, including Allen, if that's you, don't have to worry about holding the ball too tight. They won't knock it out.
  • Hendrickson can be ignored. He's not a threat. So slow that Allen will have plenty of time. He can look the other way.
  • Hilton and Logan Wilson? They can't cover. Don't worry about trying to zip the ball right by them.
  • Tell the players to book their tickets to Atlanta and start watching video of the Chiefs. They don't need to spend time preparing for the Bengals. The Chiefs have 4 first team all pros and 2 second team all pros. The Bills have a first (Matt Milano) and second team (Stefon Diggs) all pro players. The Bengals have *zero* all pros. Not worth the Bills time. Focus on Atlanta. In fact, tell friends and family they should save money from the Division game so they have more money for the airline tickets and hotel reservations for the AFC championship game in Atlanta.
Hope this helps.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Nepa - 01-19-2023, 01:15 PM