Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the Cincinnati Bengals Underestimated?
In 2021 the Bengals should not have been favored, they came from nowhere to win the AFCN (but Jackson got hurt) and then beat 2 very good teams on the road in Tennessee and the Chiefs. Then lost a tight Super Bowl game.

In 2022, the Bengals are riding a huge winning streak, so are the Bills. It is ironic one would have lost the Monday night nightmare game. I think it would have been the Bills.

There is no shame and really it does not matter how the national media thinks of our team. Our team is confident and they have proven they can win 4 games in a row in 2022, something not all playoff teams have proven.

I think the winner of the Bills/Bengals game beats KC and is in the Super Bowl. I think the 49ers are the best team in football even with a rookie QB, but the best team does not always win. I think the AFC wins the Super Bowl in Arizona.

I love this journey the past 2 seasons and the fun part is as long as Joe B. is our QB, we will be in the conversation every year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are the Cincinnati Bengals Underestimated? - Luvnit2 - 01-19-2023, 01:18 PM