Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Snow possible for Bengals @ Bills
(01-19-2023, 08:19 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Honestly I feel like snow/rain would hurt the Bills more than it would hurt us. Because our OL is banged up we're probably going to do a lot of quick passes, which would be affected by the weather less than min to long range throws that the Bills like to use. Personally I'm not super impressed with their run game. Now, it's not bad, but it's just not the Ravens style run game. I don't care what weather it is, because the Bengals are going to March in there and beat the Bills butt. I honestly think we match up with them better than we matched up vs the Ravens.

Feel the same Brownshoe. The only concern I have besides the bad refs is the DL deflecting passes because they cannot get to 
Burrow as easily. But a wet ball can be a problem in turning the ball over, hope our guys play like usual and are good in their ball
security. Allen has had a lot of problems with ball security lately, this favors us IMO.

(01-19-2023, 09:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I tend to agree snow would hurt the Bills more than the Bengals. Mixon and Perine are both pretty good with ball security. Allen tends to cough it up.

Yep. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Snow possible for Bengals @ Bills - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2023, 02:22 PM