Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 11:32 AM)Mafioso Wrote: 99% of these guys are shocked the bills aren’t undefeated the last 2 years?  Bro.  Really?  Really???  You can’t be serious.  We see your kind all the time over there. Coming over to bait and mischaracterize.  You are blatantly making stuff up and your time on our board will be short.

To the rest of the board, does Caesar create threads about other teams boards often?  Because what he’s doing on our board is childish.  

The rest of this board has been great- but this guy……. Oh man.b talk about selective reading.

This board will not say bad things about me, I have never disparaged the Bills or their players here or there.

The 99% is hyperbole because on that particular day I had several telling me how great Skylar was compared to Huntley and how the Bengals are dirty trying to hurt Josh, and all that stats that prove the Bills are the best in the league.  It wasn't selective reading it was those commenting to me that particular day.

And not that it is any of your business, but I have had some great conversations regarding ball since then.  But you do have some as.sholes over there that attack other fans.

And I can see by your response here that you come as a nice guy then show your true d.ick self.  

Maybe read more of my comments and you will see that I only respond to questions presented to me and if anything I am overly hard on my team extremely confident of the Bills.   But thanks for showing your true colors.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - casear2727 - 01-19-2023, 06:57 PM