Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 06:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This board will not say bad things about me, I have never disparaged the Bills or their players here or there.

The 99% is hyperbole because on that particular day I had several telling me how great Skylar was compared to Huntley and how the Bengals are dirty trying to hurt Josh, and all that stats that prove the Bills are the best in the league.  It wasn't selective reading it was those commenting to me that particular day.

And not that it is any of your business, but I have had some great conversations regarding ball since then.  But you do have some as.sholes over there that attack other fans.

And I can see by your response here that you come as a nice guy then show your true d.ick self.  

Maybe read more of my comments and you will see that I only respond to questions presented to me and if anything I am overly hard on my team extremely confident of the Bills.   But thanks for showing your true colors.

(01-19-2023, 07:00 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Interesting reply Nate.... my 99% comment was hyperbole in response to all the grief I was getting trying to defend Trey to a pack of teenagers it seemed.  Also they were over the top as to how much better the Bills are compared to every team.  I have since met and conversed with several other posters that are outstanding and know ball.

[Image: dont-ever-take-sides-dont-take-sides.gif]

(01-19-2023, 07:05 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You were not in that conversation, and even your own posters eventually jumped on these guys.  There was talk of Skylar shredding the Bills D and that he is world's better than Huntley.  But keep crying like a child acting as if you have read all the responses.

Sorry Casear. Mellow

I got the lowdown, I thought so Casear. Just a bunch of BS then. Mafioso also thought the Markus Bailey block in the shoulder was a 
block in the back so whatever. I wouldn't ever say such a thing unless I went back and watched it. That was most definitely a block in 
the side of the shoulder and BTW is STILL called which is completely ridiculous. Teams and mostly fans just want to get bailed out by 
that call now and I find it a tad bit sad for the game.

It isn't easy to block a guy in the side running full tilt and so many returns are taken back because of these calls, it hurts the game.

And NOW A LEGAL HIT TO THE SIDE OF THE SHOULDER IS AN OBVIOUS BLOCK IN THE BACK? ***** ridiculous.Rolleyes
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2023, 11:01 PM