Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS writer Breech thinks Bengals/Bills should be at a neutral site
(01-19-2023, 09:54 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Nothing against the writer but to publish the story way to late to make an impact on the choices then its just fake sympathy. Last week it was about the coin toss this week about the neutral field. These stories of support should have been coming out the first few days after the Monday night game not now. Fake sympathy that they can shove up their fake ***  IMO.

Personally, I see it as not letting the issue just die.  We live in a very fast and short-lived news cycle.  Keeping things as part of the conversation is probably good instead of letting it slide.  Some pressure should remain on the league for this nonsense.  I didn't read the article in full honesty, but I don't know that just showing up late is false sympathy.  And I don't think publishing this when the league was calling their vote and making up their own plan would have made any difference in the decision.  

That said, from a typical fan perspective as well as the team, nothing can be done, just go in and spoil the party in NY.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS writer Breech thinks Bengals/Bills should be at a neutral site - MileHighGrowler - 01-20-2023, 01:49 AM