Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 06:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This board will not say bad things about me, I have never disparaged the Bills or their players here or there.

The 99% is hyperbole because on that particular day I had several telling me how great Skylar was compared to Huntley and how the Bengals are dirty trying to hurt Josh, and all that stats that prove the Bills are the best in the league.  It wasn't selective reading it was those commenting to me that particular day.

And not that it is any of your business, but I have had some great conversations regarding ball since then.  But you do have some as.sholes over there that attack other fans.

And I can see by your response here that you come as a nice guy then show your true d.ick self.  

Maybe read more of my comments and you will see that I only respond to questions presented to me and if anything I am overly hard on my team extremely confident of the Bills.   But thanks for showing your true colors.

I come as a nice guy and remain a nice guy until someone comes on our board, stirs the pot then literally makes up lies about what’s being said on our board. You have an agenda. If it was to talk football, you would do just that. Instead, you make things up.

Why would you say our board says Skylar Thompson is a great qb? Can you link anything that says such a thing?? 99% of our fan base thinks we should be undefeated the last 2 seasons??? Wth are you talking about?? At least 10% of the Bills population on our board picks against Buffalo every week and cry and complain about Beane and Mcdermott.

Why make this up? Why the poor choice of words? It makes no sense
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Mafioso - 01-20-2023, 11:57 AM