Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-20-2023, 03:36 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Good eye.  He’s one of the keys to our D and is the reason we’re able to play nickel 90% of the season.  His ability vs the run is among the best in football for corners. He’s essentially a weakside LB.  Heavy sets can take advantage of him, but usually hurts the opposing pass O’s so we don’t see them very often.

Very good tackler, seen him make at least 1 Tackle For Loss against the Fins. I find him to be a major strength for you guys along 
with Milano and of course The Riddler Ed Oliver. Poyer has looked banged up, I look for Burrow to attack him a lot and White even
if he is your best Corner, going to be tough going against Chase for an entire game.

The Riddler should have some great push going against Scharping our backup. Also, have always like Edmunds but sometimes he 
misses a tackle here and there that befuddles me. Wanted us to draft Edmunds. You guys are going to have to get pressure quick 
with 3 or 4 DL and do it without blitzing to slow this Offense down. We will see, should be a blast to watch Sunday.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2023, 03:43 PM