Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-20-2023, 03:58 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you for you analysis. Helping to restore faith in humanity after reading posts on here the last couple of days from Niagara and Billsfan214, who seemed to just join this board to criticize Bengals players and fans and even the city of Cincinnati. I couldn't believe it when Niagara posted the video of Burrow getting his leg shredded against Washington as something he was wishing for in this game. (Since wisely deleted by mods, as well as any replies that included the video links.)

Buffalo and Cincinnati are two small-market towns with good fanbases and decent citizens. My oldest son often attends Bills games and roots for them. My own sister and her entire family (who had lived in Buffalo for a while) are die-hard Bills fans. We never let our different fan affiliations get in the way of our love for one another.

Don't try to message to those two much. More disagree in my thoughts to them more then anything (keep to myself). 

All fans base has good fans. Here love interacting other fan bases. Plus have a whole family like all different teams lol. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Buffalo Bills Fan - 01-20-2023, 04:11 PM