Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-20-2023, 08:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I didn't find it hyperbole about them either saying:
Balt defense isn't that good
or if they were capping on Burrow's 214 yds vs Balt and that we barely won.

When They played Balt, Josh put up the same passing stats as Burrow did against Balt's Defense, and that they barely won (i personally think Harbaugh effed it up and gave them the win, should have went for FG and forced Josh to be hero instead of going for it on 4th & 1). 

I'm always of the mindset, when game is close and you are on the road, always take the points (FG) and when at home, that's when you go  for it.

Always thought the Balt Defense is pretty good. Ya you're right on similar numbers.  Took second half to comeback to win for Bill's this year. 

Raven's weakness is former oc. Study Roman well. Great first year or 2 with run game. But falls behind when scheme get's figured out.  Roman don't know how to adjust to it. Poor 2 minute offense and other stuff. Weird play calling. Happen with the 49ers, Bills and Ravens.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Buffalo Bills Fan - 01-20-2023, 09:38 PM