Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 12:23 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Thanks for all the insight.  I just emailed Ken Dorsey. ?

Keeping it multiple on D.  That’s the way to do it in todays nfl imo. You have to keep them guessing and create confusion. If you don’t, NFL offenses usually feast.  I wish Frazier would do that more often, although he tends to show some different looks in games vs tougher opponents.  Then he’ll sit back in ultra prevent with 13 seconds left. ?

I agree that our run game will be the key to our offense.  If we can get it going and continuously move the chains with the short stuff it should open up our pass.  James Cook was drafted for this purpose (running and underneath passing game) but has been kept under wraps for most of the season. Many think this will be the game he’s unleashed.  I pray that’s the case.  

Watching the game vs the ravens, I noticed Linderbaum having himself a day vs DJ.  I expect DJ will be angry and take out his frustration on our poor OL. Morse is a helluva C but he‘s all finesse, opposite of Linderbaum.  Dj should have himself a day.

DJ picked Linderbaum up twice in the game. Once he just threw him out of the way and another he threw him directly into the path of his own rb..  They're both big dudes and you'll never catch me in a fight in a phone booth with either one.. I've sworn off on phone booth brawling plus there's not many of them left these days anyway..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - grampahol - 01-20-2023, 09:57 PM