Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looks Like 3 of 5 Starting O Linemen Out for At Bills Play-Off Game
(01-20-2023, 04:02 PM)Housh Wrote: No way the Bills consistently rush more than 5. There’s just literally no reason to blitz Burrow with that many guys when just rushing 4 is more than likely gonna get pressure. If i were the Bills I’d park 2 safeties deep, and force Joe to eat you up with accuracy and dare Cincy to run the ball.

Offenses are so good these days at some point you’ve got to pick a number of points that you are ok with giving up.. I say with 3/5 lineman gone and Burrow kinda hot you’ve gotta say around 24 points is the most you should give up as the Bills. Play the 2 safety defense until it’s obvious Burrow has figured it out then if he is just bending that defense over and destroying it, switch to more of a cover 2 man look. I would copy the Ravens by basically never having a play without 2 safeties deep but i would be way more creative in the coverages i play under those 2 deep safeties.

I’ve said that I think we might rush more than 4 2-4 times. 5-7 times max
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like 3 of 5 Starting O Linemen Out for At Bills Play-Off Game - Mafioso - 01-21-2023, 11:55 AM