Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Message from K Adams to Bengals fans...
(01-20-2023, 11:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Watched it a second time and just some more summarizing. Kay thought she needed to see some more demonstrative ways
in Zac Taylor and she saw that as we all did when the NFL did what they did. She said last year when she was the Ruler of the
Jungle was the best day of her career. She said the nickname Rumble in the Jungle for the Logan/Sam TD run was her favorite
nickname. Our Defense matches up well against a Josh Allen led Offense who turn the ball over so much.

Also, Tredavious White is playing much better now that he is healthy and he is a concern in the Secondary of the Bills.

She also pretty much to Dan Hoard to dream into existence a Bengals SB win right at the end.

Just a great interview from an awesome Lady. Cool

The two things that stood out to me were her talking about the injuries to our o-line and Allen’s turnovers.

We need to get to Allen early and hopefully force a few turnovers so they can’t get into a rhythm.

On offense, I feel like we need to put Burrow under center some to establish the run and control the game. Get Mixon running downhill and force their d to react and respect the run so they can’t just tee off on the pass rush.

I’d give anything for Kay to have my crippled babies…..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Message from K Adams to Bengals fans... - BFritz21 - 01-21-2023, 12:59 PM