Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looks Like 3 of 5 Starting O Linemen Out for At Bills Play-Off Game
(01-21-2023, 12:05 PM)Mafioso Wrote: I haven’t reread my post. So sorry if I miscommunicated my thoughts

I meant to say edmunds and Milano will be rushing Burrow, but when they do, they’ll be dropping back a DE or DT in their place most of the time.  We rarely rush more than 4.  I expect us to rush more than four 2-4 times.

The 3 man rush has actually been tough on Burrow this year.  I don’t have the stats on hand, but I remember reading that he was bottom 3 QBs vs a 3 man rush.  I hope to see more 3 man rushes than 5+

Okay, well that is better than blitzing I guess but an End or a DT dropping back into coverage can also be a big gamble.

We will see how it works against Burrow, you are right on the 3 man fronts against Burrow. That is about the only way he can struggle,
unless he is just off which can happen. Have to get some pressure with that 3 man front though and have great coverage in the backend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like 3 of 5 Starting O Linemen Out for At Bills Play-Off Game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-21-2023, 02:17 PM