Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should be rooting for Jaguars
(01-21-2023, 10:46 PM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: You guys will win tomorrow which means he'll have to prove he can finally beat Burrow, that him and the Chiefs are still the big dogs in the AFC, and he'll have to do it all while injured. 

I don't know.  Objectively speaking, escapability is a huge part of Patrick's game.  A lot of the "magic" comes from the gift he has for it.  It's very unusual.  A lot of that will be gone for (most likely) the rest of the postseason.

The arm and mind are still there, but Idk if that's enough.  Jacksonville's defense proved me wrong.  I thought they were a lot better than they played, but they were terrible.  They sent a lot of pressure, and that's not how you beat Mahomes.  He made them pay dearly, which isn't much of a surprise.  It's basically the opposite of what the Bengals have done when they've managed to beat him.  Drop 7 or 8, hope the 3 or 4 up front get to him before he figures out the coverage.  One thing I see with him is that when things go bad, he gets frustrated and somehow forgets how to play football.  It's just damn hard to get him into that mindset because he's otherworldly good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We should be rooting for Jaguars - samhain - 01-21-2023, 11:02 PM