Joe Burrow
Ja'Marr Chase
Tee Higgins
Tyler Boyd
Joe Mixon
Hayden Hurst
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win....who has the huge day?
(01-22-2023, 01:59 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Who comes up big today....

1) Its "Playoff Pratt" again & again in January!

2) Trent Irwin I believe could make a few big plays in this game. A couple of TD's possibly.

3) I feel like this is the coming out party for both Dax Hill &CTB. One guy makes a huge play!

The less I hear about the offensive line during the game the better! I think that unit plays well today.

If the Bengals are able to overcome the unfairness of Goodell and the NFL and the biggest miscarriage of justice since the Juice was let loose, I believe that it will be a play made by Jesse "James" Bates, who would make his outlaw protege proud by stealing an Allen pass to set up a  Bengals' TD or prevent a Bills' TD.

Goodell and his dirty henchman will make it very hard on the Bengals but if they somehow overcome the cheating, Jesse Bates will save the day.

"You're struttin' into town 
Like you're slingin' a gun
Just a small town dude
With a big city attitude..."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1IDiEtUnBpBAI6wg6Hqs...g&usqp=CAU]

"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals win....who has the huge day? - Science Friction - 01-22-2023, 02:08 PM